星期六, 九月 09, 2006

OneNote 软件推出主题歌

微软的 OneNote 开发团队给自己写了一首歌,“My One and Only OneNote”,听上去还不错。包含音乐和歌词。

Music and Lyrics by Mike Tholfsen ? 2006

Link to Song (MP3): http://onenotemike.members.winisp.net/My%20One%20and%20Only%20OneNote.mp3

Mail: http://onenotemike.members.winisp.net/onenote_mike@hotmail.com

Let me tell you 'bout my favorite application A software notebook for the modern age One place for all of your notes Put any type of content on the digital page A flexible tool that works the way you do Organize your stuff how you want to Brainstorms or meeting notes or doing web research Capture, find, share and re-use No other software can make me feel this way My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote It's the one for me Use a shared notebook for group collaboration Or start a live sharing session with your friends Like a rich wiki with merge and replication Everyone's in sync when the meeting ends Tables, tags, clippings, instant search and Lasso Drawing tools, embedded files and hyperlinks XML APIs and caching all your data Outlook integration and digital ink No other software can make me feel this way My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote It's the one for me It's part of the 2007 Office System Download OneNote for a 60 day trial Give it a chance and I promise you It will change the way you work and leave you with a smile No other software can make me feel this way My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote My one and only OneNote It's the one for me

没有评论: